Hello!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here I'll be chronicling my various and sundry mishaps adventures as I leap halfway across the world to Australia with my boyfriend, Curtis.

Why are we going? Really, I have no idea. What are we doing there? Not. A. Clue. Would anyone care to enlighten me? In my FAQ section I attempt to answer these large looming questions, but I make most of it up.

So here we go.

Blind.

And in love. (Yuck, really?)

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy reading this little piece of the web as we wander about the Australian continent.  I'll try not to post too many photos of us sprawled out on warm, sandy beaches whilst you all bake in the balmy winter weather of the Northern Hemisphere.

Thanks and stay tuned for what promises to be a vair, vair interesting year. (Or month, or week, or... who knows!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP