How to reach us

One of the reasons I decided to create this website was so all of you (all two of you, "hi mum and dad!") could keep up with where we are and what we're doing in Australia. But I also want to know what you guys are up to, where you are in the world, what you think of the blog, what you think of snicker-doodle cookies... anything!  

You can find us on e-mail, via Skype, or by carrier pigeon. I don't care much about the method (though the pigeons can get a little demanding sometimes) as long as you keep me updated.

+61 410 660 381 (we got a cell phone! yay!)

lauren.dalbello@gmail.com
curtis.fortier@yahoo.ca

Skype @ lauren.dalbello (I think that's my account name... let me know if it doesn't work)

Also, if you e-mail me your address, I will do my darnedest to send a postcard your way (and maybe some snicker-doodles if they can get through customs).

Thanks!

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM)  

lovely girl. i miss you. i can't believe your adventure has already begun. i feel like i am already living vividly through you....but this is of course due to your beautiful writing. keep Neil and I up to date on the sunshine - from Australia and from Stahr :) MUAH

love from both of us to both of you

- em

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP