I Heart Faces (Focusing on Angles)

I've been following i heart faces for quite a while now, and I've finally mustered up the courage to enter one of their weekly photo challenges!

This week's theme is "Focusing on Angles." Here goes...


If you want to see more angles, head to i heart faces - there are so many incredible entries.

♥,

the traveling (and picture-taking!) stahr...

Melissa  – (March 22, 2010 at 8:31 PM)  

LOVE the expression. As well as the photo composition and the processing. Just a gorgeous end result!

Kristin  – (March 22, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

I love the tones in this and the that her socks are in focus and the facial expression! It made me smile!

Rhiann  – (March 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM)  

This is a great shot. Personally I love the angle that your header pic was taken at!! Did you do that one? Its gorgeous.

Gretchen  – (March 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM)  

Cool! I love that even the hair on your sock is in focus. Awesome!!

Jackelin Slack Photography  – (March 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

Thanks for the blog love. Your entry is fun! Nice processing too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP