I Heart Faces: Celebrating Mom

This week at I Heart Faces, the challenge is Celebrating Mom. My Aunt is one of the most amazing moms I know - here she is with one of her beautiful, lucky girls:



You can see it in their eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know... 
(Anonymous)



♥ Lulu

Gry Offernes  – (May 11, 2010 at 3:38 AM)  

Wish I had an aunt like that! :-)

Katherine Schultz  – (May 11, 2010 at 3:56 AM)  

Omgsh isn't that just the sweetest thing!

Great entry..

K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Our Family  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

WOW! a beautiful shot of 2 beautiful ladies! love the processing ... feels like we're looking at a memory.

Janine  – (May 11, 2010 at 4:06 PM)  

I can feel the love between them ♥. Wonderful composition and processing too! :-)

Lauren  – (May 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

This is a lovely photo. It really captures maternal emotion.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP