I Heart Faces: Collages

As winter draws to a close back home and starts to migrate over here to Melbourne (much to my dismay), I am reminded of all the times Curtis dragged me took me ice fishing in his hometown of Flinton, Ontario. This week at I Heart Faces, the challenge is Collages, so I put together a few pics that made me just a teensy bit homesick for Flinton in the wintertime.

(Wait a minute. Did I just say I missed the snot-freezing tundra weather of Middle of Nowheresville, Canada? That can't be right...)

Anyway, here it is!

I hope you like it! For more pretty collages, head to the I Heart Faces page.

ts...

MarshaMarshaMarsha  – (April 20, 2010 at 1:58 AM)  

wow, what a beautiful combination of warmth and frozen tundra. :) we don't get snow here in houston... and i'm okay with that most of the time. lovely shots!

Melissa  – (April 20, 2010 at 3:51 AM)  

Beautiful pictures...I really like the simplicity of it. Great job on the collage! :)

Lynn  – (April 20, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

This is beautiful! I would miss it too if this is what I had to remember.

Sandy M. –   – (April 20, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

Love it! That's home for us! :)

Jodi  – (April 20, 2010 at 2:59 PM)  

Wow these are amazing and they actually do make me miss the winter! The shadow picture is spectacular! Really great collage!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP