To My Favorite Sister

It’s your twentieth birthday!

You are officially two decades old. TWO DECADES. How did you get so old? Remember when you were only this big and I could still pick on you?

Those were the days…

But then you grew up. And now I can’t blame you for the mistakes I make, like I did that one time I wrote all over my bedroom wall in permanent marker, and swore to mum it was you.

Look how we grew up!

Now you’re not just my sister who stole my things without asking (and whose things I stole without asking, too). You’re my best friend. A girl I’ve cried with, laughed with, gotten drunk with, gotten sick of, yelled at, learned from, envied, despised, and missed tremendously.

I miss you tremendously.

Love,

your favorite sister…

Anonymous –   – (April 21, 2010 at 12:34 PM)  

IIIII LOOOOVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish you were here to celebrate with me soooo baddddllllyyy!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox you are wonderfulll

~Aprilll

Christina  – (April 21, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

AAww, love the pictures - you look so sweet together! Happy B day to her :-)

Katherine Schultz  – (April 25, 2010 at 6:19 AM)  

Gorgeous! Happy birthday to her!

Love, love, love your blog.

Please stop by mine at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance..

K xx

Anonymous –   – (April 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM)  

so fabulous. you two are amazing and i love you both.

<3 sadie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP